Friday, September 18, 2015

Walking

I didn't make it to the post office the other day - anxiety got the best of me (more on that later) - but I did today!  I'm still on my way home.  I found a bench in the shade and am taking a quick rest before I finish the last quarter mile on the Minuteman.  Nice late afternoon sun rays on all the cyclists going by.  I used to be one of them - maybe I'll recover enough to manage a short ride before the real cold weather gets here.

I don't carry my phone with me everywhere, especially in my house, but this walk is a new personal record for Steps and Distance since coming home from the second surgery:


Pretty funny how those graphs reflect reality... 8/27 was the surgery, and my phone was on my bedside table for the next six days.  Came home on 9/2, outing for staple removal on 9/11, and first "real" walk was 9/14.  Maybe I should look at this more often...

Flights climbed is bogus though - I climb my stairs at least 10 times a day, but again my phone isn't always with me.  Just so y'all know I'm not a total slacker.

Time to get all the way back home...

No comments:

Post a Comment