Sunday, August 30, 2015

Thank you AITC!!!!!

I saved the best for last.  My family and I would like to give a huge giant THANK YOU to the Arlington Infant Toddler Center community.  Our son Connor has attended this amazing daycare since he was six months old.  Starting with the first emergency in July, AITC families have shown us enormous generosity - rides and babysitting and sleepovers for Connor, so many many wonderful meals for our family, moral support and impromptu therapy sessions.  These families basically jumped in and said "don't worry about it" - literally any of it.  It is a debt we will never be able to repay.  I know I would not be doing as well as I am without their positive energy and loving assistance.  

Thank you AITC families, so much, for taking care of us.  It means more than you know.

http://www.arlingtoninfanttoddlercenter.com

2 comments:

  1. It takes a village! I am glad your village is mighty. ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Dolores & Uncle LarrySeptember 2, 2015 at 9:18 PM

    It's comforting for your "far away" family, that can't be there with you, to know that you have such great support from your "near and dear" family. You don't need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends of whom you can be certain.

    ReplyDelete