Monday, April 25, 2016

Radiation - 24 (of 30)

Stupid side affects.  Ended up needing an infusion of fluids and magnesium as I'm wicked dehydrated, apparently.  I lost 4 pounds in the last week.  I have no appetite.  These cramps are awful.  I won't get home til maybe 8pm.  Boooooooo.

Thankfully I was told I could cease and desist my intake of Xeloda, chemo drug warrior princess, until Wednesday morning so I can try and recover somewhat from the side affects.  I meet my radiation oncologist that day also and I'm going to ask if I absolutely positively must have the "extra" 2 days of radiation, given how much this sucks.  It's all wait and see, all the time.

I guess as long as I'm not back in the ER with surgery the only option for relief, I'm ahead.  That's what I'll tell myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment