Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Radiation - 21 (of 30)

I am officially over this.  Gastrointestinal distress is totally for the birds.  I'm taking my cane to work again so I can lean on it if a cramping fit hits when I'm walking.  And also because I'm wicked tired by noon and probably wouldn't make it home without it.  And, it usually guarantees me a seat on the train, without which I also probably wouldn't make it home.  Whoever said radiation would be easier than chemo obviously didn't get awful stomach cramps.

2 more weeks, 9 more treatments.  I do have a week of leave at the end to rest and hopefully recover somewhat.  Still.  Even kittens aren't working now...

3 comments:

  1. Uncle Larry and Aunt DoloresApril 20, 2016 at 10:21 PM

    You are nearing the finish line! Keep Bermuda in your sights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry sis! Wish I could take away your pain. Love you and pulling for you every day. Yes, focus on Bermuda! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uggh, I'm sorry for the suckage! It will be over soon. Looking forward to hanging out when you're back in action.

    ReplyDelete