Sunday, June 24, 2018

Time to get walkin’

Training for the Jimmy Fund Walk starts July 2nd.  I was one of the first 1,000 registrants to raise $100 so I got the 30-year commemorative fanny pack.  You know I’ll wear it.

Oh, and in other health news, next scan is next week.  6 months ago my tumor marker measurement was detectable, a change from the not detectable result I’ve had since end of treatment.  It was still in standard range.  Then 3 months ago they changed the assay and now I have to remember a different standard range; at least my result then was still in that range (but again, detectable).  Fingers crossed to stay standard and have another set of clean scan results.

If you’d like to support my walk please find my page at the link below, and thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment