Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thankful

Two years ago, when Thanksgiving was during a treatment week and I was strapped to a chemo pump and too tired and blah to travel to see family, we had our first no-travel p.j. T-day at home.  Last year we chose to do it again, just because.  P.j. T-day is now our tradition.

On this turkey day eve, I am thankful that my life is now so boring, I have nothing to post.

I have eleven scars to remind me when life wasn't boring and weird folds on my belly that make it look like it's frowning, and my son and I laugh about that, a lot.  One of these days I may work my disfigurement into a tattoo.

Gobble gobble, everyone - remember to chew your food!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for your boring life! Ya, I guess sometimes we take boring for granted, don't we? Boring is better than a whole lot of other things! So glad you are in a better place than last year! Happy PJ Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Medical Imaging is a radiologist owned, an independent provider of Medical Imaging, utilizing state-of-the-art imaging tools. Arlington MRI

    ReplyDelete